It has become a tradition to watch the Saints games with our best friends. They were all excited to see an extra bump would be joining the party.
Saturday was the day that we revealed the news to all of our friends at the first Southern Miss home football game. We were laying in bed Friday night and Chris said, "So, what is your big plan to tell everyone tomorrow?" I didn't have one! Luckily, my mother-in-law was able to make a shirt for me Saturday morning that would leave no question as to what was going on!
We had so much fun walking around and tailgating with friends. Everyone was very excited and surprised to hear the news! Here are a few pictures we took...
Needless to say, this baby will definitely be a Saints Fan and Southern Miss Fan!

Hey Chris and Amy! I saw your blog link on Facebook. Congratulations! I'm glad to see you have a blog. I adore keeping up with friends through blogging. Good luck with the pregnancy. It's such an exciting time!
ReplyDelete