A lot has happened in the past few weeks! We went to Phoenix over Labor Day weekend to visit my brother. He had big plans for sushi, swimming, wine bars and wild nights of partying. Little did he know I was going to alter all those plans! As soon as we arrived in Phoenix and got to his apartment, we gave him the onsie that Chris' mom made. Without missing a beat, he laid it on top of his bar and said that it had found its home. He was very excited to learn he would soon be Uncle Chris!
We had a great trip in Phoenix and I did my best to keep up the pace. I think my brother soon learned after my 3 hour nap the first day we were there that I was going to be moving a little slower than usual.
I went to Phoenix with hardly any signs of being pregnant, but by the time we got home, I definitely had the beginnings of a baby bump! I certainly can't keep my little secret for much longer.
Here I am at 9 weeks...
On Wednesday, We told both sets of Chris' grandparents that they would soon be great-grandparents. Our baby will also have a great-great-grandmother, from Chris' mom's side of the family. Gip is a spunky 92 year old who enjoys traveling and doesn't miss a beat! They were all filled with joy to hear the news :)

No comments:
Post a Comment