Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mother/Daughter Photoshoots.

A picture is worth a thousand words. But words can't express the love I feel when I look at these sweet pictures of Emma Claire. Five weeks ago, we had our 4D ultrasound at the doctor's office. We were allowed to bring two other people with us, so Chris and I decided to invite both of our moms to the appointment. It was amazing to see the shape of our sweet little girl's face. She was certainly shy at first and didn't want to move her hands away from her face. But once we got her moving, we could see her precious face, her looong legs (you're welcome, darling), and her tiny little fingers. Both our moms were crying, Chris was thankful that she appeared to have look like her momma and I was amazed that I could see on the screen the movements I was feeling inside my tummy. She even lifted her head up, opened her mouth and smiled at us! It was absolutely precious. We can't wait to see her in person. I can't believe she will be here in six weeks!!!





Two weeks ago, we took maternity pictures. I was a little unsure at first if I wanted to take maternity pictures or not. I know everyone says a woman is most beautiful when she is pregnant, but pictures don't always capture the best of you :) However, our photographer did an AMAZING job and I am so pleased with the results and SO happy we decided to do the shoot. Chris and I never had engagement pictures taken before we got married because we were so busy with work that we never had the time. So being able to take these pictures was so special and so much fun for us. I will forever cherish the moments these images captured.















No comments:

Post a Comment